Saturday 10 November 2012

Our God is an awesome God :D

Just a lil blog to say, WOW....
God is amazing!

Hebrews 12:28-29

New International Version (NIV)
28 Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, 29 for our “God is a CONSUMING FIRE.”

Where would we be with out him!
Never alone, barlow girl, probably now my favourite song! Partly because it is so inspiring and its all do to with your faith ;)))
I waited for You today
But You didn't show
No no no
I needed You today
So where did You go?
You told me to call
Said You'd be there
And though I haven't seen You
Are You still there?

[Chorus:]
I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel You by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I"m never alone

And though I cannot see You
And I can't explain why
Such a deep, deep reassurance
You've placed in my life

We cannot separate
You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen

[Chorus]

We cannot separate
You're part of me
And though You're invisible
I'll trust the unseen


[Chorus]



 Just looking at the words makes you realises how significant your faith can be!
Let your faith be a leading light, too others around you, we need to show how great God is not how the devil puts us down...
I bet you often think, i wish i could go back to the beginning and start all over again, unfortunately that can't happen, but what can happen is being reborn through Jesus Christ :)

Untill next time...........

Believe in yourself
pass it on
(because your beautiful!)
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...