Tuesday 18 September 2012

REVEALATION ;D

Don't you hate waiting for something to happen...and it takes its time...I've learnt many lessons of patience but maybe not enough.......!
Through the six weeks holiday and the start of the school term, I have been blessed with so many experiences....on the Wild blog I have put one of them and I also have some others to share.
So sit back, relax, be random and I hope you enjoy my blog! :D
~You opened my heart~
I remember feeling really down, I prayed to God and asked him to answer me....after a while however i got really frustrated that i was constantly praying and nothing was happening. Mean while my friends, we're being really encouraging they had know idea what i was going through, it confused me because i wondered why they were so relaxed, and calm. I home one day, I got upset...cried a lil :'(
I again prayed to God just begging him to hear me, I finally closed my eyes, and waited....oh I forgot to mention at the time i was listening to Kari Jobe....questions were flooding my head and everytime I thought of one...the words of songs answered me!
Aaaaaahhh! It was an amazing experience, I couldn't believe all i had to do was listen and he answered me! Also before in our prayer meetings at my church they we're talking about, just ask him and he will answer, he is always here, and has never left us for a second!
WOW!!!!!!
From this i got an awesome and meaningfull scripture;
Psalm 37:4~Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart~

Believe in yourself
pass it on
(because you beautiful!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...