Monday 6 February 2012

Books : Guest post by Saff

"I have hidden your word in my heart..."
(Psalm 119 : 11)


Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers.  ~Charles W. Eliot

Hey I'm Saff from Saffs Sanctuary.
Hannah said i could get post for her, how fun!


 Ok, now lets talk about books.
I love to read and i have a confession...i never read one book at a time, to be honest at the moment im currently reading 4 books.
Theres just so many different books i want to read and find out about,
i want to get lost in someone's story and i want to escape into the new worlds which i find in my books, i cant help it really.

Do you like to read? What are your favorite books?

Here's a few of my favourites..
The chronicles of Narnia, Lioness arising, the bible, Jane Austin and lots of others.

Thank you Hannah for letting me run wild on your blog, haha... thanks for letting me guest post on here, it was fun :-)

You are beautiful
(pass it on)

Saff









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...